2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided ‘as is’. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the Course. We offer a 60-day refund period, however, in order to qualify for a refund you must meet the following requirements.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right fit for you or your business, within 60 days of enrollment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like a refund (this must be done by the 60th day at 11:59 PST). You must include your completed workbook and the proof stated below with your email or you will not be granted a refund. All refunds are discretionary as determined by The Meraki Collective.
Your request for a refund must include:
- Proof of completed course workbook & logo workbook.
- Completed course action item assignments (include notes and screenshots of your work).
- A link to your Master Brand Guide Template draft
- Copy of the email to submit your Master Brand Guide for review
Refund requests more than 60 days following the date of purchase are NOT eligible. After day 60, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment for the program regardless if you complete the program. Note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 60 days, as outlined above, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.